Aviation insurance protects your business and your passengers. From airlines, private planes and the pilots flying them, through to the ground crew including baggage handlers, refuellers and hangar operators.
Who is it for?
Everyone from professional pilots to hobby flyers should consider Aviation insurance.
What does it cover?
- Aircraft Aerial Application Liability: mostly for aerial agriculture
- Aircraft Hull and Liability: the main insurance for aircraft
- Aircraft Non-Ownership Liability: for private pilots, charter operators and others who fall under the category of “non-owner”
- Hangar Keeper’s Liability: for businesses that operate within and around airports
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA): covers accidental damage and personal injury and property claims made as a result of an RPA accident
- Specialist cover: This is for ground handlers and refuellers including businesses that operate within and around airports
What doesn’t it cover?
There are some Exclusions where cover is not provided and in addition, there is often a deductible/excess. Limits and Conditions also apply. Please feel free to contact us to find out more.