Contract Works Insurance

Contract Works insurance is important for protecting businesses and workers that operate on construction sites. This includes commercial builders, owner-builders and sub-contractors.

Who is it for?

All commercial, industrial and domestic builders, owner-builders and sub-contractors with policies available for a single-contract or where relevant, an annual policy covering multiple contracts.

What does it cover?

Contract Works insurance covers the building being constructed, the equipment used to construct it and the Public Liability risk. Buildings can range from kit homes through to multi-story apartments. There is also the option to insure existing property on a site during the construction period:

  • Property loss or damage: fire, flood, storm, earthquake, theft, malicious damage, impact and accidental damage
  • Public and Products Liability: claims made by third parties relating to property damage or personal injury

 What doesn’t it cover?

There are some Exclusions where cover is not provided and in addition, there is often a deductible/excess. Limits and Conditions also apply. Please feel free to contact us to find out more.


Contract Works Brochure