Australian Risk Advisers partner with specialist life insurance broker, Steadfast Life to advise and arrange cover for Personal Life Insurance, Business Life Insurance and Employee Benefits.
Who is it for?
Steadfast Life experience includes helping individuals, small to medium-sized businesses and national corporations.
What does it cover?
- Life Insurance
Lump sum payment to a nominated beneficiary in the event of death
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Insurance
Unable to work again due to sickness or injury replacing most of your income
- Trauma Insurance
Lump sum payment when a heart attack, stroke, cancer or other life threatening condition occurs
- Income Protection
Helps make ends meet if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury
- Key Person Insurance
Provides funds to keep a business financially stable if a key person suffers an unexpected critical illness, permanent disability or sudden death
- Buy/Sell Insurance
Provides funds needed for business partners to purchase a business share from a departing co-owner in the event of death or total and permanent disability
- Guarantor Protection Insurance
If an insured event like death, trauma or total and permanent disability occurs to a director/guarantor, the business debt guaranteed by that director/guarantor is fully repaid
- Business Expenses Insurance
Pays monthly benefit to help cover ongoing business costs and overheads, if a business owner suffers an illness or injury and is unable to work
- Group Insurance covers members of an organisation under a single insurance plan
- Group Life Insurance includes competitive wholesale premium rates, minimal or no medical underwriting and simple administration provided by Steadfast Life
- Cover varies but it might include Life Insurance, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) or Group Salary Continuance (Income Protection)
- A successful Group Insurance program is a great way to build employee loyalty and engagement by providing employees and their families’ financial security if they were to ever need it
- For employers, Group Insurance is an effective way to attract and retain talent, whilst at the same time protect against the financial dilemma of continuing to support a sick or injured employee beyond the sick leave entitlements
What doesn’t it cover?
Before you decide to purchase or retain your existing cover, you should consider whether the advice is appropriate for your financial situation, needs or objectives and consider the applicable Product Disclosure Statement.